Incident:011A Incident:011A

hi

that was satisfying to watch

Stainville Episode 2 Stainville Episode 2

Wow, this was great

I don't know if you remember me from the Madness forums but yeah, this is like, Adult Swim material right there- and in a good way of course

Good job there buddy :)

Alpha-Nuva responds:

chase of the mothafuckin frankfurter. how could i forget? and thank you.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Lmfao

I love how most of the movie had nothing to do with the game itself, but rather the audience that follows it. The facial expressions were hilarious and still follow the flow of the Awesome series. Just some small things I didn't care for were the .gif image of that explosion and the bitmap of the scoreboard that was briefly shown. But still, that's nothing compared to the amounts of laughter this gave me. <343rtygaAFHBas

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

Hey you

Remember me lolo

But yeah man, you've improved, a lot. EVERY frame was beautifully animated. I like the whole concept of it all in general. Great job. :)

Alpha-Nuva responds:

*jizz* OGM it's DEROSA.

Thanks man. I actually tried to emulate your style in the first scene. Fun fact.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

I like this one

Lots of great (yet imaginably time-consuming to animate) details were seen. I still love the mutual bond between the two protagonists, and there was some excellent choreography in the mix as well. The music was pretty enjoyable, too. Cheers.

John of War John of War

Best thing I've watched in a while

I adore your simple yet witty humor along with the clever little details you throw in, and the way you start cracking up at the very end. I'll be watching this over and over again all week... F-FOREVER

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Lulzy

That was better animated than expected. Great art style and clean animation. Good job.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

It's finally been done.

Good timing and everything. Yay.

Pico 09 Pico 09

There were lols

This was indescribably hilarious. The homosexual bond between Pico and the uberkid was entertaining, and the facial expressions were golden. One of the best things about this toon was how the characters and their faces were adoringly animated- it just added along to the silly gayness of it all. The little bit when Pico sort of awkwardly pauses and stutters in the beginning of the movie was also a humorous touch.

Funny stuff.

Nasty Pig Nasty Pig

A neat diversion

That was enjoyable, and yet somewhat of a diversion from the usual Madness stuff. The animation and text sort of resembled Salad Fingers in a sense in some parts, but either way, the effects and simplistic characters were somehow interesting to watch. I'm going to assume there's some sort of moral that should be observed within this movie though, hmm.