Dead At War Dead At War

Nice

I love the intro a lot and the build up to the whole thing. Good job

Garden Party Garden Party

Well now

I've had this looped for about 2 hours now, still going.

Comming For You Comming For You

Great

You definitely have this romance-metal stuff down real well. The melodies are simple, but they're still aurally pleasing. Plus, that little guitar solo is emotionally epic and touching. I like it.

Left 4 Dead - Omfg A Tank!!!!! Left 4 Dead - Omfg A Tank!!!!!

Awesome

I actually couldn't help but replace this song with the original theme in my L4D files. As I was playing, I noticed that this version feels so much more fitting and much more epic as opposed to the original. Good stuff- I like it a lot.

Madnified Music_Krinkels Madnified Music_Krinkels

Nice

Great sound, went along well with Madness Madnified, and I really like the guitar part.

MGS: Snake vs. the Failure MGS: Snake vs. the Failure

Epic

Good choice of instruments. Even as a loop, the sound is pretty simple but at the same time is given an epic mood. This track could definitely fit well in an RPG game in the midst of a enemy battle or something like that.

Test of Endurance Test of Endurance

Enjoyable

I have to agree with the last review, this does sound like the music of a Dynasty Warriors game. And that is a good thing, considering the series' music sounds great.

Lovin' the tune.

Madison-classno-the Original- Madison-classno-the Original-

EPIC

I like the beginning a lot.

But overall, this song is WIN.

therottenmentos responds:

Thanks honey. lol. I worked gangsta on dis shiz.

TomFitz - Precedence TomFitz - Precedence

Good Work

This one, I like.

It really gets the whole mood going that Alphanuva's Redness episode is firing up in the beginning of it.

Respect.

Color-Coded Killers Color-Coded Killers

:-D

Great spoof of the original tune. Even though you sound white, you're an awesome rapper. Clever lyrics, and awesome music (even though you didn't create it).