Incident:011A Incident:011A

hi

that was satisfying to watch

Stainville Episode 2 Stainville Episode 2

Wow, this was great

I don't know if you remember me from the Madness forums but yeah, this is like, Adult Swim material right there- and in a good way of course

Good job there buddy :)

Alpha-Nuva responds:

chase of the mothafuckin frankfurter. how could i forget? and thank you.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Lmfao

I love how most of the movie had nothing to do with the game itself, but rather the audience that follows it. The facial expressions were hilarious and still follow the flow of the Awesome series. Just some small things I didn't care for were the .gif image of that explosion and the bitmap of the scoreboard that was briefly shown. But still, that's nothing compared to the amounts of laughter this gave me. <343rtygaAFHBas

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Enjoyable

Although really similar to the other Thing-Thing Arena's, this one is somehow much more pleasing. A lot of the features like the graphics and gameplay are still similar to the past games, but some of the new stuff is pretty interesting. The executing mechanic is entertaining, the guns are enjoyable to shoot, and killing enemies is fun as hell. One of the great features that's included in this Thing-Thing installment are the achievements- these achievements are interesting because they provide a goal for each time you play a game, like killing 100 enemies with only one type of gun. It's stuff like that that adds replayability, thus making the game much more enjoyable to play.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Hella fun

The obvious Guitar Hero clone formula was done well in this game, and the design of gameplay was implemented greatly. Sometimes the graphics seem to leave a bit to be desired, given that Guitar Hero seems to have quite a few more high-end effects. Fortunately, that slight flaw can help those who are using older PCs and otherwise could recieve crappy frame rates/lag which could interfere with the game. Speaking of who's using what kind of computer, laptop users will probably find the default layout of controls difficult to use since... well, they can't use it.

The few flaws aside, though, this is an impressive and enjoyable rhythm sim.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Incredible

I like to think that this game's simplicity is not just fun, but definitely very puzzling. The mechanics of the actual portals work really well; getting the right speed and timing- just plain fun. Mixing a platformer-type game and a puzzle interactive couldn't be better.

Having known that this is based off The Orange Box's game, I feel that this is still a very original and amazing game, and I'm postive loads of effort went into it. Just loads of fun.

Dead At War Dead At War

Nice

I love the intro a lot and the build up to the whole thing. Good job

Garden Party Garden Party

Well now

I've had this looped for about 2 hours now, still going.

Comming For You Comming For You

Great

You definitely have this romance-metal stuff down real well. The melodies are simple, but they're still aurally pleasing. Plus, that little guitar solo is emotionally epic and touching. I like it.

WILD THING WILD THING

Mmmm

God I love that face

Also the fact that you do this only in flash is prostate-tingling

Hentai Rose Girl Hentai Rose Girl

Not bad

The anatomy is awesome; colors and shading could use some work though.

Zelda's.. True nature! colored Zelda's.. True nature! colored

Damn..

Even Link's cumshot follows the art of Wind Waker spot-on, lmfao.